I did mean to write this post yesterday, but I had an early night instead, so it’s a day late.
In the past week (or eight days, really):
- I have washed 41 pairs of trousers, shorts and spiderman outfits.
- I have completed (subject to results!) my level 3 accounting qualification. Roll on level 4.
- I have painted the sitting room ceiling.
- I got sunburnt! In March! Why can’t it be like this in August?
- I planted my onion sets.
- I finished a long outstanding cross stitch project (you’ve already seen it).
- I watched a fantastic year 3/4 assembly in which they were all court jesters.
- I helped to build a dragon for a dragon flying competition. Looks: Great, Aerodynamics: Bad.
- I persuaded Mr 3 not to have putty on toast for breakfast.