1. Shoe boxes made it to school for Operation Christmas Child (only remembered this morning because I had forgotten my hat and had to go back in the house for it, thus spotting the shoe boxes).
2. Children made it to school in yellow / spots / pyjamas / combinations of all three, with all the right money to pay for it.
3. I worked out some compound words (with help from Mr PC).
4. I finished the ‘Personal Tax’ textbook. Now to get the practise tests marked and book the exam…
5. I reached a novel word count of 28,387.
3. Remember to put Mr 5’s eye patch on every day.
4. Vote (I had no idea who any of the candidates were, anyway).
5. Watch any TV.