It’s been a bit of an odd week, but at least I got this finished:
It was going to be a cushion cover, but it’s just a little too small for the cushion I had planned it for. It was going to replace the back of a cushion I loved, but had a split backing, so I would have a two sided cushion. Never mind. I might just frame it, then it won’t get sat on and worn out.
My future framing expenses are growing by the month!
I am keeping up with my finishing of projects. I have also made another dress. Miss 11 has a new summer dress, and you’ll have to believe me that it looks lovely, because it was snatched from the sewing machine to wear straight away, without me having photographed it.
I’ve also bought some fabric and a pattern for a new dress for me, but I’m whispering that, because I’m not really supposed to be starting anything new yet.